- Akadeum’s Mouse Naïve CD4+ T Cell Isolation Kit uses streptavidin-conjugated BACS™ microbubbles to negatively select naïve CD4+ T cells from mouse splenocytes.
- Non-naïve CD4+ T cells (unwanted cells) are labelled with biotinylated antibodies targeting B220 (CD45R), CD8a, CD11b, CD11c, CD24, CD25, CD44, CD49b, Gr-1, TCR-y8 and TER-119, and subsequently
mixed with microbubbles.
- Once bound to unwanted cells, microbubbles enable rapid cell removal without a column or magnet.
- High purity mouse naïve CD4+ T cells are left untouched and ready for downstream applications.
- No column
- No magnet
- Up to 96% purity
- High yield
- Easy to use
- Untouched and viable cells
Capacity: Full Kit = 1 billion cells
Components of Mouse Naïve CD4+ T Cell Isolation Kit (#12210-150):
- BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles
- Mouse naïve CD4+ T cell biotin-antibody cocktail
- Separation buffer
Storage: Store microbubbles, antibody cocktail, and Separation Buffer at 4°C
Cell Type: Naïve T cells
Sample Species and Source: Mouse spleen. Lysis of red blood cells prior to use is strongly encouraged.
Cell Separation Method: Negative selection
Area of Research: Immunology