- Akadeum’s Mouse B Cell Isolation Kit uses streptavidin-conjugated BACS™ microbubbles to negatively select B cells from splenocytes.
- Non-B cells (unwanted cells) are labeled with biotinylated antibodies and subsequently mixed with microbubbles.
- Once bound to unwanted cells, microbubbles enable rapid cell removal without a column or magnet.
- High purity mouse B cells are left untouched and ready for downstream applications.
- No Column
- No Magnet
- Up to 95% purity
- High Yield
- Easy to use
- Untouched and viable cells
Capacity: Kit for 109 total cells
Components of Mouse B Cell Isolation Kit (Product # 12210-110):
- BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles
- Mouse B Cell Antibody Cocktail (containing biotin-CD3, CD4, CD8a, CD11b, CD11c, CD49b, Gr-1, and TER119)
- Separation Buffer
- Antibody cocktail: Phosphate buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide
- Microbubbles: Aqueous solution
- Separation buffer: Phosphate buffered solution containing 0.5% BSA and 2 mM EDTA
- Storage: Store all components at 4°C
Cell Type: Naive / resting B cells
Sample Species and Source: Mouse spleen. Lysis of red blood cells prior to use is strongly encouraged. Other mouse starting materials have not been evaluated by Akadeum and may require additional user optimization.
Cell Separation Method: Negative Selection
Area of Research: Immunology