- Akadeum’s Human T Cell Isolation Kit uses streptavidin-conjugated BACS™ microbubbles to negatively select T cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Non-T cells (unwanted cells) are labeled with biotinylated antibodies and subsequently mixed with microbubbles.
- Once bound to unwanted cells, microbubbles enable rapid cell removal without a column or magnet.
- High purity human T cells are left untouched and ready for downstream applications.
- No Column
- No Magnet
- Up to 95% purity
- High Yield
- Easy to use
- Untouched and viable cells
Capacity: Kit for 109 total cells
Components of Human T Cell Isolation Kit (Product # 13210-120):
- BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles
- Human T Cell Antibody Cocktail (containing biotin-CD14, CD16, CD19, CD36, CD56, CD123, CD235ab)
- Separation Buffer
- Antibody cocktail: Phosphate buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide
- Microbubbles: Aqueous solution
- Separation buffer: Phosphate buffered solution containing 0.5% BSA and 2 mM EDTA
Storage: Store all components at 4°C
Cell Type: T cells
Sample Species and Source: Human PBMCs
Cell Separation Method: Negative Selection
Area of Research: Immunology