- Akadeum’s Mouse Naïve T Cell Isolation Kit uses streptavidin-conjugated BACS™ microbubbles to negatively select naïve T cells from mouse splenocytes.
- Non-naïve T cells (unwanted cells) are labelled with biotinylated antibodies targeting B220 (CD45R), CD11b, CD11c, CD24, CD25, CD44, CD49b, Gr-1 and TER-119, and subsequently mixed with microbubbles.
- Once bound to unwanted cells, microbubbles enable rapid cell removal without a column or magnet.
- High purity mouse naïve T cells are left untouched and ready for downstream applications.
- No column
- No magnet
- Up to 96% purity
- High yield
- Easy to use
- Untouched and viable cells
Capacity: Full Kit = 1 billion cells; Trial Kit = 300 million cells
Components of Mouse T Cell Isolation Kit (Full Kit #12210-120) (Trial Kit #22210-120):
- Mouse naïve T cell biotin-antibody cocktail
- Streptavidin BACSTM microbubbles
- Separation Buffer
Storage: Store microbubbles, antibody cocktail, and Separation Buffer at 4°C
Cell Type: Naive T cells
Sample Species and Source: Mouse spleen. Lysis of red blood cells prior to use is strongly encouraged.
Cell Separation Method: Negative selection
Area of Research: Immunology
Kit Type: T Cell Isolation Kit