The Mouse T Cell Isolation Kit delivers a high-purity population of murine T cells that are ready for downstream use. The BACS™ Microbubble workflow is exceptionally gentle on cells, helping to maintain the health and physiology of T cells during enrichment.
Mechanism of Action:The Mouse T Cell Isolation Kit uses a negative selection method to remove unwanted cell populations and effectively enrich T cells. Unwanted cells are labeled with an optimized cocktail of biotinylated antibodies targeting CD11b, CD11c, CD19, CD24, CD49b, CD105, Gr1, Ter119.
How it Works: The biotinylated antibody cocktail is added to the sample to label unwanted cells. BACS™ Microbubbles are added to the sample and bind to the antibody-labeled cells. Microbubbles bound to the undesired cells, quickly and gently float the undesired cells to the surface. T cells, the cells of interest, are pelleted through centrifugation. Microbubble-bound cells and supernatant are easily aspirated away, leaving untouched and enriched T cells healthy and ready for downstream use.
- Storage: 4°C
- Cell Type: T cells
- Sample Species and Source: Mouse spleen.
- Cell Separation Method: Negative Selection
- Capacity: 1 billion cells
This kit comes with:
- BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles
- Mouse T Cell Biotin Antibody Cocktail
- Separation Buffer (Ca2+ and Mg2+ free PBS containing 2 mM EDTA, 0.5% biotin-free BSA)
- 5mL Tubes
For best results, the following supplies are recommended:
- 20 rpm tube rotator for mixing
- Centrifuge with swinging bucket rotor
- Vacuum aspirator
- 30 μm cell strainer