The Human T Cell Leukopak Isolation Kit – GMP Grade streamlines T cell isolations by eliminating the need for excess equipment and time-consuming sample preparation (i.e., Ficoll gradients or lysis) – allowing you more time to spend focusing on what matters, your science. By eliminating the need for pre-processing, the Human T Cell Leukopak Isolation Kit – GMP Grade minimizes handling steps and consistently delivers more isolated T cells. Get the most our of your time and material with the Human T Cell Leukopak Isolation Kit – GMP Grade.
Mechanism of Action: Leukopak samples contain a milieu of immune cells (i.e., white blood cells), plasma, platelets, and red blood cells. The Direct from Human T Cell Leukopak Isolation Kit – GMP Grade uses a negative selection method to enrich T cells by removing unwanted cell populations. These unwanted cells are labeled with biotin-CD14, CD16, CD19, CD20, CD36, CD56, CD123, CD235ab. BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles are mixed into the sample where they bind to the labeled cells and gently float them to the surface. Untouched T cells in their original state are subsequently harvested.
How it Works: The Human T Cell from Leukopak Biotin- Antibody Cocktail is added to the leukapheresis product to label unwanted cell populations. BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles are added to the sample and bind to the biotin-labeled cells. Due to their inherent buoyancy, the microbubbles quickly and gently float the non-T cells to the surface. Following centrifugation, the T cells are collected.
- Storage: 4°C
- Cell Type: T Cells
- Sample Species and Source: Human Leukopaks
- Cell Separation Method: Negative Selection
- Capacity: 12.5 x 10⁹ total cells (enough to process an average half-leukopak)
This kit comes with:
- BACS™ Streptavidin Microbubbles
- Human T Cell from Leukopak Biotin-Antibody Cocktail
- Separation Buffer (Ca2+ and Mg2+ free PBS containing 2 mM EDTA, 0.5% biotin-free BSA)
Recommended for Best Results
- 20 rpm tube rotator for mixing (e.g., Thermo Scientific cat#: 88881002)
- Centrifuge (swinging bucket rotor strongly preferred)
- Vacuum aspirator